2.08.2008

Haiku Friday Pt. 2

Haiku Friday

Tiny little pup
You are smarter than I thought
Always poop outside


So far no chewing
Except on the other dog
She is sick of you


Don't go over there
Do you not hear me calling
Now I have to run


No you still can't go
Quit trying to go 'round me
I block you with foot


Tiny little pup
I think I found your one flaw
Stubborn little shit



To play along for Haiku Friday, follow these steps:

1. Write your own haiku on your blog. You can do one or many, all following a theme or just random. What’s a haiku, you ask? Click here.

2. Sign the Mister Linky at the above link with your name and the link to your haiku post (the specific post URL, not your generic blog URL). We will delete your link if it doesn’t go to a haiku. If you need help with this, contact Christina.

3. Pick up a Haiku Friday button to display on the post or in your sidebar by clicking the button above.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have two dogs. My mother just brought home a tiny puppy to be a companion for her dog. She keeps bragging about how well behaved he is. I keep telling her "just wait".

Puppies are adorable and dogs are awesome. I can't stand the teenage stage.

Cute haiku. Good luck and enjoy!

Kat said...

HAHA! That last line is a killer. HA!

Anonymous said...

That was too funny!! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

FUNNY!

Moments Of Mom said...

That is so cute.

Nice one.

the planet of janet said...

very funny! i know the stubborn little shit stage very very well!

storyteller said...

Ah … you could be describing my Beagle, Charly (who passed after sharing my life for 16 years, rest his little doggie soul). Wonderful Haiku! Good luck!
Hugs and blessings,

Anonymous said...

Sounds just like a puppy..or a toddler.